The Ordinary Business of the Meeting will be:
- To approve the Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held 12 February 2018.
- To receive the President's Report for the year 2018.
- To receive the financial statement of accounts for 2018.
- To elect a President, Vice-President, Treasurer, Secretary and six ordinary members of the Committee.
- To appoint an auditor.
- Proposed changes to QLTG Constitution
- Clause 10a. The annual general meeting of the Association shall be held during March of each year.
- Clause 17 c. All Executive and Ordinary committee members may serve for not more than three successive years in any one office, except as otherwise determined and recommended by the committee to the members of the Association for decision.
- Clause 28 c. All payments/receipts to be made in conjunction with standard business banking practices.
- Clause 29. Up to four signatures of committee members to be recorded. For banking purposes, two signatures required providing one is either President, Vice President, Secretary or Treasurer.
- Increase of membership fees
Form for nomination of office holders and ordinary members of the committee can be downloaded HERE and must be in the hands of the Secretary before Wednesday 13 March 2019.
Email nomination forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hon. Secretary Lyn Houldcroft